Wednesday 2 November 2011

2 True Glossywear Nail Polish ~ Shade No. 15

Hello,

This is the third of my 2 True '3 for £4.99' buys (I showed the other two here).  In the bottle it looked like a denim-y shimmer blue.  Here it is on its own:




As you can see it's very sheer, so I tried it over a base colour of white (index and middle fingers) and pale blue (ring and pinky):



I like it best over white.  It is pretty when you put it over the right base polish but I wouldn't recommend it - it's not very special and the sheerness makes it difficult to wear.  The 2 True Crystal nail polish range seems to be a lot better than Glossywear.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Their fast dry ones are nice and opaque but I've always thought the glossy ones looked too sheer. It is pretty over white though!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx