Saturday 22 October 2011

Pink Tease Nail Art Pens

Hello, yet another market stall find :-)

I kept meaning to get black and white nail art pens as basics for my collection, but never got round to it.  I think these cost £1.50 each and are another find from my local market stall (actually a barrow, in the
Northumberland Street entrance to Eldon Square if you're an interested local!).


And here are my doodles on a base of No7's Snowflake and Rimmel's Black Cab:


OK, ignore the pinky finger.  It was meant to be lace but I messed up >.<

The 'R' stands for Richie, my fiancĂ©, and the spider web is a design I will definitely be repeating for Halloween.  You might be able to see that the polish is a teeny bit watery but it's good enough for my clumsy doodling ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx