Monday 3 October 2011

Back-To-Uni Nails!

Hello!

Well, today is my first day back at university!  I am writing this the evening before and am a little nervous... but I feel a lot stronger and happier in myself at the moment :-)  Without further ado, here is my mani!





This is one coat of Rimmel's Black Cab topped with one coat of 17's Midnight Sapphire - Midnight Sapphire is deep on its own but I wanted a very rich, dark, velvety look.  This is the one and only time I wish I had a matte top coat.  All the same, it's a nice colour finish.

And yesterday a very exciting package from Nail Delights arrived in the post, so I took great joy in delving into one of the sticker sets :-D  I definitely recommend their online store, especially for UK polishers as my order was delivered in 3 days!  This is the sticker sheet I used today - code MP07 on the site and costing £1.75: 


One thing I'd say about this particular sheet is that the some of the stickers are sized for long nails, slightly longer than mine are right now.

So please wish me luck for uni, eek!!!!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog, as a fan of all nail brands, especially budget brands, I am enjoying it! Good luck for uni and liking the nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And for a moment I was gawking at the detail of stamping and then hand painting those leaves - ROFL! This is a STUNNER and I just love how it turned out! Now go rock university - you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeheehee, I am definitely not that talented!! Thank you for the well wishes xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx