Monday 5 September 2011

Polish-aholics Anonymous Monday Nail Art Challenge!

Hello!

This is my first ever Challenge, and after seeing the nail art coming through in the Polish-aholics Anonymous Facebook group I realise that I seriously need to up my game next week!

The theme is TV-, book- or movie-inspired nails.  My first thought was to think of something to represent House, as that is one of my favourite programs ever... but then I remembered the Glee slushie and had to have a go at that!!

The inspiring image is a colourful slushie popping over an equally colourful contrasting background.  Here we go...!




Polishes used: Missguided's Teal Splash, Miss Sporty's Hip Pop, Claire's' pink glitter and Bourjois' 1 Seconde pink glitter. 

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! Love your theme and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx