Sunday 25 September 2011

Boots No7 ~ Salsa

Hello!

Here is another of my Boots voucher buys... I am going to have to learn to say "no" to the offer of discounted £2 nail polish!  This time I chose the colour 'Salsa', a vibrant rusty/orange-tinted red. 

Firstly, another shot of my new engagement ring with the polish:


^_^  ^_^  ^_^

Sorry for the upcoming blurry bottle shots, I totally forgot about them!


Here are some marginally better pictures of the polish:

 

Above are, in order: flash, indoor night, indoor day.

I have two coats of Salsa on in these pics - this suited me well as I was dashing out the door, but there was a little VNL and I think the colour would be a lot richer with a third coat.

I have to mention... no application issues this time!  I've had issues with some No7 polishes but this one applied just fine.  I really like it, it's a beautiful colour.  Well worth spending your '£5 off' voucher on!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx