Sunday 28 August 2011

17 by Boots ~ Woo Me

Bonjour!

I gave a slight glimpse of Woo Me in my last post, the 17 Pictacular - but since this is my absolute favourite polish in my collection, I feel it deserves a post of its own!

Woo Me is one of the first polishes I bought when I was getting back into painting my nails (not so long ago actually, only a few months). It is a very pale lilac creme, from 17's Lasting Fix range costing £2.99 at Boots. I said in my last post that the formula of 17's polishes can be hit-and-miss, but my trusty little bottle of Woo Me paints just fine! Here it is...


With flash:


In its (extremely well-loved and used!) bottle:

(click on photos for full size)


*massive smiley face*

This is 2 coats of Woo Me sandwiched between Sally Hansen's Double Duty, used as a base and top coat. The flash photo gives a slightly more accurate representation of the colour. There's a hint of grey in the colour, just because the purple is so so light and delicate.

I just find Woo Me to be young, romantic, in love... me, basically! The ribbon on my ring finger is a nail art sticker from a sheet bought at my local market - symptom of my Can't-Leave-It-Alone Syndrome, I wanted to add a little extra romance ^_^

So, what do you think? And what's your favourite polish, I want to know!!

A bientôt,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, I normally don't like stickers, but that is classy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx